It is the single mostannoying question I get asked. "Why should we spend millions going into space when we have homeless/unemployment/famine/animal abuse/Chinese babies to adopt here?"
- NASA Intersted in Extending the Shuttle's Life
- The End of an Era
- Why Go to Space Pt III
- Once in a life time chance
- NASA Launch Failure Packs a Wallop
- Fab lab
- Shocks in Rockets?
- Yet Another Lunar Probe in the Pipeline
- Ares I Test
- Iranian Rockets
- Microsats in Orbit
- Orion IOC Slips; Ares I Thrust Oscillation Fix is ...
- Plan for the Development of Extra-solar Commerce &...
- Russian push into Georgia could knock Nasa off ISS...
- Why Go to Space Pt II
- UP Aerospace Launches LockMart Test Vehicle
- MIT Solves Puzzle Of Meteorite-Asteroid Link
- SpaceX Finds Cause of Failed Private Rocket Launch...
- NASA Safety Panel Worries About Moon Ship Design
- From Space Daily
- Good ol' Gubmint
- MIT Open Courseware
- Freeluna - Lunar Colonization Blog
- Why Go to Space?
- Interesting articles
- Moving Backwards
- ▼ August (28)