In probably the best news of the month (year?), Saudi Arabia, home of the majority of the funding for terrorist schools across the world, is pushing back from the table. The House of Saud will not honor OPEC's decision to cut production in response to dropping crude prices. The Saudis are the world's largest exporter of oil. In even better news, Brazil has announced the discovery of another substantial off-shore oil deposit to go with the1st oil deposit announced earlier this year. Oil will be coming back down for at least little while before the winter.
- SpaceX's Falcon 1 finally makes orbit
- China Sets Sights on the Moon
- Asteroid Protection Program
- On Orbit III
- Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter
- Carnival of Space!
- Ares PDR not as peachy as reported
- NASA clears hurdle on Soyuz
- On Orbit II
- Chinese Claim Em Drive Works
- Why Go to Space Pt V
- Get It from the Source
- On Orbit I
- NASA Eyes Nuclear Power for Moon Base
- Carnival of Space is Live
- Russia May Help Cuba Build Space Centre
- India's Moon Mission May Lift Off October 19
- Solar Power Satellite Proof of Concept
- Michael Griffin Speech
- Russia Looks to Take Lead in Commercial Launch Ser...
- Take the Sarah Palin!!
- NASA Conducts First Test On New Motor For The Ares...
- Carnival of Space
- He can't really be that dumb can he?
- The End of OPEC!
- McCain & Obama's Positions on Space Exploration
- NASA Teams With Lewis Center and Students Worldwid...
- Bush Administration's jihad to Retire the Shuttle
- Statement of Administration Policy
- Armageddon, starring Bruce Willis
- NASA Night Launch
- Why Go to Space Pt IV(a)
- Preparing to Rescue Hubble
- Why Go to Space Pt IV
- ▼ September (35)